The CityCruzer scooter is a transportable scooter on the market with full suspension. The CityCruzer has the stability of a 4-wheel scooter with the turning radius of a 3-wheeler, providing the customer with greater maneuverability. It is the only small, disassembling scooter available with a mono-shock suspension and a standard size (not mini) transaxle. With a 285 lb load capacity and 4 wheels, the CityCruzer can transport higher weighted individuals with stability not usually found in portable scooters. The folding mobility seat has deep cushions and armrests that flip up and/or can be adjusted laterally.
- Max Speed: 4.0 MPH
- Load Capacity: 285 lbs
- Range: 8.0 miles
|Overall Height (at Maximum Tiller Height)||37”|
|Legroom – Floorboard Length x Width||11.5” x 16”|
|Deck Height – Floorboard to Floor||4.7”|
|Front Section||45 lbs|
|Rear Section||26 lbs|
|Battery Pack||30 lbs|
|Weight with Batteries||127 lbs|
|Weight without Batteries||97 lbs|
|Seat Type||Fish on seat|
|Seat – Width & Depth & Height||16” x 14” x 14 “|
|Seat – Cushion Thickness||1.5” – 2”|
|Seat Height – Cushion to Deck||17” – 19”|
|Seat Height – Cushion to Floor||21”- 24”|
|Rim Type Rear||Plastic|
|Rim Type Front||Plastic|
|Outside Diameter Rear||8”|
|Tire Width Rear||2”|
|Outside Diameter Front||8”|
|Tire Width Front||2”|
|Battery Type & Power||12AH (standard)
|Brake System||Electromagnetic brake|
|Climbing Angle – Maximum Recommended||8°|
|Charger Type||Input AC 100-240V, Output 24V, 2 Amp|
|Charging Time||Up to 8 hours|
|*Driving Range||Up to 8 miles (12AH)
Up to 13 miles (20AH)
|Load Capacity||285 lbs|
|Motor Size||270 Watts|
|*Speed – Maximum||4 mph|
|Colors||Pearl Green, Blue, Silver and Black|
|Throttle Control Type||speed control lever|
(*) SPECIFICATION PERFORMANCE IS DETERMINED IN THE LABORATORY SETTING BASED ON IDEAL CONDITIONS (MINIMAL FRICTION, NO WIND AND CONTROLLED TEMPERATURE AND PRESSURE WITH AN AVERAGE STANDARD WEIGHT). ACTUAL PERFORMANCE WILL BE DIFFERENT THAN RESULTS OBTAINED DURING LABORATORY TESTING.
- THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Three (3) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components; including platform, seat post, and frame.
- ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: One (1) year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the Scooter or charger is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced, at EV Rider, LLC’s option, without charge. Labor charges are NOT included. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase, serial number and the date of purchase are always required. For warranty service, please contact the dealer/company from whom you purchased your EV Rider product.
- 6 MONTHS LIMITED WARRANTY: All spare parts carry a six month limited warranty from the day of sale. This includes replacement batteries and chargers sold separately from the original scooter purchase.
ONE-YEAR WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS
Motor: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply. (An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter). The batteries are warranted by EV Rider for one year after the purchase of the Unit with the exception of the Stand-NRide scooter.
Service: Warranty service can be performed by EV Rider, LLC or by an authorized EV Rider, LLC service facility. Do not return faulty parts to EV Rider, LLC without prior consent. A request for a Return Authorization is required prior to returning items. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
This warranty is only given to the original purchaser of the Scooter. This Warranty excludes:
- Batteries that are provided free with the scooter. See the EV Rider invoice/packing slip for additional detail.
- Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear (tires, tubes, belts, bulbs, upholstery and seating, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds and footrest covers, etc.)
- Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or use other than normal.
- Used other than for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility. • Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from EV Rider, LLC.
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product not approved by EV Rider, LLC.
Batteries: Batteries carry a limited warranty which is subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a defect in the original manufacture will normally become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normally associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of the original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages. So, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Ask a Question
Interested in this product but have some questions? Don't hesitate to send us your inquiry.