The Gypsy is the lightest scooter in the industry with a total weight of 37 lbs, including battery. Patented in the U.S., the Gypsy collapses and folds to the size of a carry-on bag, with a driving range of 7 – 10 miles. Battery type/size = 24V 11.6Ah/Lithium-Ion. The Gypsy’s weight capacity is 250 lbs. Available in Pearl Green, Ocean Blue, and Gypsy Red.
- Max Speed: 4.0 MPH
- Load Capacity: 250 lbs
- Range: 6.3 miles
|Overall Length||33.7″ / 855mm|
|Overall Width||16.5″ / 420mm|
|Overall Height (at Maximum Tiller Height)||35″ / 900mm|
|Overall Height – at Minimum Tiller Height||28″ / 711mm|
|Legroom – Floorboard Length x Width||9.6″ x 10″ / 245x 252mm|
|Deck Height – Floorboard to Floor||6″ / 150mm|
|Ground Clearance||1.7″ / 45mm|
|Turning Radius||57″ / 1450mm|
|Folded Overall Length||25″ / 640mm|
|Folded Overall Width||16.5″ / 420mm|
|Folded Overall Height||11″ / 290mm|
|Weight with Std.||37 lbs / 16.7 Kg|
|Weight with Opt. 112V11.5Ah Li Ion Batteries||4 lbs / 1.85 Kg|
|Weight without Batteries||33 lbs / 14.96Kg|
|Seat – Width & Depth & Height||13″ x 9 ” / 330mm x 230mm|
|Seat – Cushion Thickness||1.2″ / 30mm|
|Seat Height – Cushion to Deck||13.4″ / 340mm|
|Seat Height – Cushion to Floor||19.3″ / 490mm|
|Tire Type||PU Solid|
|Rim Type Rear||5″ / 124mm|
|Rim Type Front||5″ / 124mm|
|Outside Diameter Rear||6.5″|
|Tire Width Rear||2″ / 50mm|
|Outside Diameter Front||6.5″|
|Tire Width Front||2″ / 50mm|
|Battery Type & Power||Lithium Ion 25.2V / 274.4WH|
|Brake System||Electromagnetic brake|
|Climbing Angle – Maximum Recommended||3 degree|
|Charger Type||2A off board|
|Charging Time||8 Hours|
|*Driving Range||6.3 mile|
|Load Capacity||250 lbs / 115 Kg|
|*Speed – Maximum||4 mph / 6.4 Km/h|
|Colors||Gypsy Red / Blue / Pearl Green|
|Tiller Type||T bar|
|Throttle Control Type||Lever|
(*) SPECIFICATION PERFORMANCE IS DETERMINED IN THE LABORATORY SETTING BASED ON IDEAL CONDITIONS (MINIMAL FRICTION, NO WIND AND CONTROLLED TEMPERATURE AND PRESSURE WITH AN AVERAGE STANDARD WEIGHT). ACTUAL PERFORMANCE WILL BE DIFFERENT THAN RESULTS OBTAINED DURING LABORATORY TESTING.
- THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Three (3) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components; including platform, seat post, and frame.
- ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: One (1) year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the Scooter or charger is found upon examination to be defective in material and/or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced, at EV Rider, LLC’s option, without charge. Labor charges are NOT included. The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase, serial number and the date of purchase are always required. For warranty service, please contact the dealer/company from whom you purchased your EV Rider product.
- 6 MONTHS LIMITED WARRANTY: All spare parts carry a six month limited warranty from the day of sale. This includes replacement batteries and chargers sold separately from the original scooter purchase.
ONE-YEAR WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS
Motor: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply. (An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter). The batteries are warranted by EV Rider for one year after the purchase of the Unit with the exception of the Stand-NRide scooter.
Service: Warranty service can be performed by EV Rider, LLC or by an authorized EV Rider, LLC service facility. Do not return faulty parts to EV Rider, LLC without prior consent. A request for a Return Authorization is required prior to returning items. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
This warranty is only given to the original purchaser of the Scooter. This Warranty excludes:
- Batteries that are provided free with the scooter. See the EV Rider invoice/packing slip for additional detail.
- Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear (tires, tubes, belts, bulbs, upholstery and seating, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds and footrest covers, etc.)
- Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or use other than normal.
- Used other than for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility. • Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from EV Rider, LLC.
- Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product not approved by EV Rider, LLC.
Batteries: Batteries carry a limited warranty which is subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a defect in the original manufacture will normally become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normally associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of the original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts or do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages. So, the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Ask a Question
Interested in this product but have some questions? Don't hesitate to send us your inquiry.