Revo 2.0 4-Wheel
Experience the Revo® 2.0, the most impressive mid-size scooter that combines an array of features into one great package. Tough and built to last, the Revo 2.0 offers rugged dependability you expect from luxury mid-size scooters. Comfort-Trac Suspension (CTS) ensures a smooth and comfortable ride over varied terrain.
Experience convenient, one-hand feathertouch disassembly and maximum speeds up to 5 mph, it’s easy to go where you want to go!
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.2 mph maximum speed
- 52" turning radius
- 17.8 miles per charge at 200 lbs., 14.8 miles per charge at 400 lbs.
- Ergonomic delta tiller
- LED headlight
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- Pride’s exclusive black, flat-free, non-scuffing tires
- Seat designed for extreme comfort
- Standard front basket
- Standard under seat storage
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 70 amp controller
- User-friendly console
- USB mobile device charging port
- K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria
Revo® 2.0 4-Wheel
|Number or Tires||4|
|Front Tires2||3"x9 Solid"|
|Rear Tires2||3"x9" Solid|
|Maximum Speed8||Up to 5.2 mph|
|Ground Clearance||1.25" at transaxle; 3.5" at mid-frame|
|Seat-to-Ground Height Range2||22"-23.5"|
|Standard Seat Type||Compact, Foldable;
Materal: Black Vinyl;
Seat Size2: 20"x18"
|Weight Without Batteries2||132 lbs.|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece2||57 lbs. (front section)|
|Battery Weight6||25 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements7||(2) U1|
|Per Charge Range (max)8,9||Up to 17.8 miles (200 lbs.); Up to 14.8 miles (400 lbs.)|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3.5A|
|Suspension||Front and Rear|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||400 lbs.|
|Color Options||Grey Street, True Blue|
1Pride® FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.
2Due to manufacturing tolerances and continued product improvement, this specification is subject to a variance of +/- 3%
3Width of base (not including seat).
4Battery weight not included.
5Includes standard seat weight.
6Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
7Deep cycle (AGM or gel cell type recommended).
8Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp- hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. This specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 10%.
9Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol 2, Section 4 and ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
- Lifetime limited warranty on frame
- 2-year limited warranty on electronics
- 2-year limited warranty on drivetrain
Ask a Question
Interested in this product but have some questions? Don't hesitate to send us your inquiry.